Designs and ideas so far
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I've had a 3 h roadtrip today...so obviously I had some time to think of something to make for the knitalong. The items will be a secret until Christmas eve...but here comes the 'themes' so far. At least they will give you some hints on what types of designs that are coming :)

Knit:
1) Hello Kitty Winter Cuteness - for kids

Crochet:
1) Hello Kitty Winter Mama - for girls (like us that dears to wear anything Hello Kitty'ish)

Idea are still most welcome :)
 
posted by Oslofia at 9:21 AM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At November 14, 2007 at 7:05 AM, Blogger StarKnits

i can not wait! i hope i get my invite to join soon... waiting paitently though!

 

At November 15, 2007 at 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I just added the button to my blogsite! :)

 

At November 22, 2007 at 5:03 PM, Blogger Robin

I would love to see a adult size skull cap or fingerless gloves knit pattern on the KAL..:) Can't wait to get started on the KAL