The Hello Kitty Mystery KAL includes secret items designed by Oslofia
Since this is a mysterious kal, the participants will not know what items to come. The kal will have knitted and crochetted projects to make. Patterns will be designed and tried out by oslofia in November, early December. I'm open to ideas and inputs on the upcoming designs.Oslofia
will be the host of the knitalong. The patterns will be distributed to the participating knitters and crochetters by e-mail in a pdf formate to you on Christmas eve. You can knit and crochet all items. However, you will only get one pattern or set to start with, and the following patterns as you go along finishing your projects.
Pictures of your finished items must be published on the Hello Kitty Mystery kal
blog, and on the Hello Kitty Ravelry group
. You must have your own blog or website to join this knitalong, and you must be a member of the Hello Kitty Ravelry group
. This kal is open to members of this group only.
You will also get invited to become a member of the Hello Kitty blog. This will allow you to post pictures and postings on the HK blog your self. If you’re still interested in joining the Hello Kitty knitalong, please join with the understanding that the following kal rules must be followed:
1) Please use the blog actively, as we would love to see your HK stuff =) KAL’ers can post 'progress' pictures as they go. Photos of finished items must be posted on the Hello Kitty Blog and on the Hello Kitty ravelry group.
2) Try to limit the size of the pictures posted on the Hello Kitty blog. Feel free to link as many pictures as you want from your own blog or webspace in your postings on the Hello Kitty blog.
3) Picturepostings on the Hello Kitty blog is limited to Hello Kitty ’items’.
4) Lets be nice and friendly to each other!! Lets keep in mind what Hello Kitty always says: You can never have too many friends. I’m not kidding…this is her motto =)
5) All posts and comments are subject to deletion by the knitalong host. Rude, harsh, condescending or otherwise disparaging comments will not be tolerated or permitted. The editorial decisions of the knitalong hosts are final!
6) Join the knitalong by e-mailing Oslofia
, Blogsite, Ravelry name
, your personal Ravelry page
, and if you will be knitting
. You will then receive an invitation to join the blog after you’ve been signed up, which will allow you to post pictures and postings on the HK blog. Declining this invitation will in be interpreted in the way that you don’t want to join = deletion from the knitalong.
7) Please add a link to the KAL blog
on your own blog or website. As soon as you've handed me the details, added a link to your blog, and accepted the iniviation to join the kal blog...you will be added as a participant to the kal blog.
8) Please note: these patterns are for your personal use only. It may not be copied or posted on other websites, or used for any for-profit use. For other uses, please contact Oslofia
Good Luck =)