Hello Kitty Winter Kids are done!!!!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Hi everybody!!!

The kids set is done...and here are some pictures to show you the colours I choose for the projects. I tried not to use pink...but sorry guys, the first blue flower I tried just didn't give me any LOVE so I had to take it off and make some pink flower power. You may off course use any colours you like, and it will be fun to see what you come up with during the kal.

Since I've posted some pictures now, I might as well tell you that it's a 3 piece set. My daughter looks really cute in hers, and I'll be taking some pictures of her wearing it when we get some snow here. I have tried to ordered some snow for the photo shoot, but my wish hasn't come true yet ;)

I've posted a shopping list over at Ravelry where you also will see needles and gauge etc.


 
posted by Oslofia at 7:08 AM | Permalink


4 Comments:


At December 10, 2007 at 9:39 PM, Blogger wnik

Exciting!!!!! Can't wait.

 

At December 12, 2007 at 9:53 AM, Blogger Nicole

So beautiful. I would love to start with knitting :-)

 

At December 17, 2007 at 9:20 AM, Blogger StarKnits

pink is so hello kitty! so it's all good. I can't wait. you do awesome work. i'm just as excited as you are.... YIPPEE!

 

At December 18, 2007 at 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ok, so what materials do we need for the crochet project? Of course, I'm itching to spend more money! HA! I'm really excited about this KAL. The only problem is that my 3 daughters (22, 24, 26) are going to be "calling" the finished piece. Won't they be surprised when I say "it's MINE!"