Hello Kitty Winter Mama is done!!!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
The grown up set is finally done...pjuh! I've used the same colours as for the kids set, white, red orange and pink. This is also a 3 piece set (I'm a bit like rainman...have to work stuff in uneven numbers....lol). The shopping list is posted in my notebook over at Ravelry, along with gauge and hook spesifications.

Now I have to write down everything nicely...which usually is a nightmare. This time around I tried to write down everything on my computer as I went along, but like any new year resolution...it went straight down the drain! I guess you know what I'll be doing for the next couple of days :)

Have a great week...stress down...and I'll see you ladies and gent on Christmas eve!!!!


 
posted by Oslofia at 2:36 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At December 18, 2007 at 7:38 PM, Blogger StarKnits

I can't wait! i'm so excited!

 

At December 19, 2007 at 12:09 AM, Blogger Oslofia

I can't wait either :)

I think I'm going to make this set in pink as well (what a surprise), at least my favourite item of the set.