Hello Kitty Winter Mama Headband - Finished!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
I can't believe it - I finished the Hello Kitty Winter Mama Headband! Yay!
I decided not to felt it because I've never felted before and I also quite liked the texture the large hook produced. I made it in my favorite color - Purple!
Oslofia, crocheting this was so much fun! Thank you so much for this pattern.
Once I finished Hello Kitty and saw that it turned out so accurate and sweet, I simply had to finish the whole piece!




 
posted by Dana at 10:59 AM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At December 27, 2007 at 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh, I'm so jealous! I'm STILL waiting for my yarn to get here! Howevva, I think I may do the applique since I've got those colors in my stash!

You know, I didn't even think of the purple, since that is also my favorite color. I guess I got stuck on the red and didn't even consider that it would be "ok" to change the color. DUH!

Thanks for sharing! It is so so cute!
Blessings,
Leslie

 

At December 27, 2007 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Oslofia

Your headband looks really cute in purple...great job :)

 

At December 27, 2007 at 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Wow, done already?? It looks really cute. Now you're making me think about not felting it...