One Day, One FO!
Monday, December 31, 2007
I accidentally signed up for the crochet part of this KAL. oops! Lets just say that it kick started my ambition to reteach myself to crochet. I don't think that I did that bad of a job. I did, however, let it felt for too long in the washer. It still fits, though!

Details?
PATTERN: Hello Kitty Winter Mama, with help from Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
HOOK: P-10mm
YARNS: Rain (double-stranded) & Daffodil KnitPicks Wool of the Andes + Winter White Patons Wool Classic Merino

And Erik even took a flattering picture of me! Damn, I'm hot! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No... I haven't been drinking... Why do you ask?
 
posted by McNary & Company Realtors at 8:05 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At January 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Blogger Oslofia

The headband looks great! And congrats on your engagement by the way :)

 

At January 3, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Blogger McNary & Company Realtors

Thank you! It was a TOTAL surprise!!